The seats in the hall are arranged according to the organizer and in alphabetical order.
PROCEDURE TO BE OBSERVED WITHIN THE MAIN HALL
- Be seated according to the programs and in alphabetical order.
- Do not leave the Main Hall until the conclusion of the Convocation Ceremony.
- Do not bring in bags, cameras, cell phones, etc.
- Those who arrive after the stipulated time will not be allowed into the Main Hall.
- Those who are not properly attired will not be allowed into the Main Hall.
- In case of any emergencies, please seek the assistance of the Marshall on duty.
- Those who are in the disabled category – please report to the Marshall on duty.
Safety and Security
The organizer will not be responsible for any accident occur during this event.
Participants are fully responsible for the safety of themselves.
The organizer shall not be liable for any loss/and or damage whether personal or otherwise, and howsoever arising.
The Rights of the Organizer
The organizer retains the right to:
- Reject any entry;
- Deny participation of any person felt to be unsuitable for participation for health reasons, deformity or instability due to being under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- Disqualify any participant who brings along additional team members whose names are not appeared in the entry form; and
- The organizer has the right to determine any matter not stated in the rules and regulations.