- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- When you register with us, we ask for your name, email address, birth date, gender, postal code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with us and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, I-MRC cookie information and the page you requested.
- We use information for three general purposes: to customise the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
- Your I-MRC Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas we use industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- This notice relates specifically to those submission forms currently present on this website. SMM Group will only use the information collected from such forms to assist and complete enquiries or problems relating to SMM Group. This data will not be used for Marketing purposes and will not be passed on to any other parties. Once the matter regarding the submission is resolved this data will be discarded and not retained in any form of media
- We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages. You agree that such posting will constitute sufficient and adequate notice to you of the changes.
- You agree that your continued use of our products or services after such amendment will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the modified policy.